Thursday, March 1, 2012

WIP Weds

There have been moments of productivity the last couple of weeks.  I am full-on into Curves Camp now, the tutorials are getting close to the last week but I am about two weeks behind as I've spent most of this last week focussed on the pouch swap.  I also need to make time to start on the FQ8 Paper Piecing Sew Along.

Three finishes this week...

Completed: 




Flannel bib made a couple of weeks ago, but I only got the press studs last week.



Improv Log Cabin Notecard (sent to Mouthy Stitches partner with her pouch).


Mouthy Stitches Pouch Swap



Posted on Tuesday with a bundle of 'scraps', waiting in suspense for my partner's reaction (even though I know she's not going to tell me if she hates it).



New/In Progress:





I cut into these fabrics last week and started assembling this table runner.  I had to put in on hold to make my Mouthy Stitches pouch.  I hope to get back into it tomorrow, there's a lot of seams to iron!

Habitat Bow Tie Quilt - No progress.

Scarlett's Ripple Blanket - No Progress

To Do/Wish List:

FQ8 Paper Piecing Sew Along
Curves Camp - too many to list individually

Homewares/Clothing:
Hometown Table Runner for MIL
Ruby Christmas Table Runner or Pillow
Scarlett's Santa Sack
Leila & Ben Dress/Charlie Tunic
Scarlett's Dresser Table Runner

Pelmet for Scarlett's Room?
Choir Library Bag
Lounge Room Pillows
Kenwood Mixmaster Cover

Quilts:
Hunky Dory
It's a Hoot
Max
Lewis
Hometown for MIL
Wedding Present for Kate & Callum
Swoon


Linking to: 
 WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

1 comment:

  1. Visiting through WIP...I just LOVE your improv notecard. Darling!!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! Thanks for stopping by.