Sunday, January 8, 2012

Somebody That I Used to Know

How's your weekend going?  I spent nearly all of yesterday sorting through make-up and toiletries since we did some repair work to our bathroom vanity this week (and since I'm a Make up Artist there was a lot to go through).  Unfortunately, the basin is still leaking but we're hoping that by being more vigilant with emptying out water, then the vanity can function for a bit longer until we have the finances to renovate the bathroom.  (I did look into replacing the vanity but it's quite a large size - 1600mm wide which is non-standard and therefore $$$).  Appreciate any advice if anyone knows of a way to waterproof the underside of an acrylic basin, it seems to be leaking where the drain meets the pipe?

In other news, and relating back to the title of this post, I came across this clip yesterday and I have replayed it so many times.  I do love this song and this cover version is almost better than the original!!  (I had a sneak peak at the original yesterday, funnily it reminded me of a quilt pattern and also doing work experience on a pilot for Young Lions where I had to bodypaint the extras!)  Check this out if you have a few mins, I'm sure you will love it as much as I do.








Found via Pottymouthmama

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! Thanks for stopping by.