Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Stalking the post

Exactly a month ago, mid November I thought I'd buy some holiday fabric to make Santa Sacks for my kids this Xmas.  I'd seen some fun, funky holiday fabric at Stitched in Colour (I'm just a bit over the traditional red and green combo).  I loved that I could buy a FQ of each fabric (plus a few stash builders) from JAQS Fabrics.



Rubbing salt in the wounds!

Fabrics from L-R:
Ho Ho Hoot, Michael Miller; Deck the Halls Blue Snowflakes, Michael Miller; Tree Trimmers, Michael Miller;
Over the River Green, Henry Glass; Deck the Halls, Michael Miller; Over the River Blue Trees, Henry Glass


So my bundle is lost in the mail.  USPS and Australia Post are both blaming each other saying it is in the system and will get to me.... when??  Normally it takes 10 days, more than a month is ridiculous!  You don't know if you want to scream or cry.  I'm so frustrated because I just want to do my holiday sewing and I can't.  Q from JAQS has been really helpful, she even sent me a second package last week.  So I'm waiting with bated breath for a knock on the door from the postman.

Wish me luck, send me some good karma.  Maybe, maybe one of them will arrive this week.




1 comment:

I love getting comments! Thanks for stopping by.