Saturday, December 31, 2011

Goodbye 2011 from Melbourne

Did you have a nice Xmas? We spent the day at home playing with and building new toys. Max declared the Little Tikes 7' Trampoline to be "the best thing you and Dad did". At quarter to midnight on Xmas Eve I managed to finish 2 out of 3 Santa Sacks (separate post coming).

Boxing Day was spent with my extended family (I am one of eight so there is about 50 of us - just my siblings and their kids and now the next generation of their grandchildren!!).

A day to recover and then a really early flight (like get up at 4.30am) to Melbourne to have Xmas with my husband's family. We have had a lovely few days here catching up on sleep, swimming and movies. The kids love hanging out with their cousins. We'll be having a chilled at home in Melb with my inlaws NYE.

Merry Xmas, Happy Hanukkah and Happy New Year. Thanks for being interested in my little blog and see you in 2012.

dxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! Thanks for stopping by.