Wednesday, November 23, 2011

WIP Wednesday

This is my first WIP Wednesday post.  After about six months I finally feel like I have something to contribute (also I think putting your WIPs down on a list helps to focus on what needs to be done).

One finish this week...
Completed: 




I love quick projects that you can start and finish in an afternoon.


New/In Progress:


Unbelievably I managed to cut all my blocks and piece 50% of them this week!



Scarlett's Ripple Blanket
I'm ashamed to say that I started this over a year ago!  It's only about a third of the way there, maybe I can aim to have it finished for next winter?


To Do/Wish List:


Elijah's Pillow
Luke Skywalker Costume
Summer Bonnet for Scarlett
Hometown Table Runner for MIL
Christmas Table Runner or Pillow
Santa Sacks
Xmas Presents
Leila & Ben Dress
Hunky Dory Quilt
It's a Hoot Quilt
Max's Quilt
Lewis' Quilt
Hometown Quilt
Wedding Quilt for Kate & Callum
Swoon Quilt


Linking to:
WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced



3 comments:

  1. I love your habitat now ties! And your crochet blanket is darling, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree about making a list. I keep one next to my sewing machine and update it once a week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I was better with making lists. It is not my strong point. That blanket is lovely!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! Thanks for stopping by.