Sunday, March 20, 2011

What's Cooking - Chocolate Cupcakes

There was some baking happening in our house this weekend.  The boys were very eager to help with all the stages, especially the licking up the bowl stage.




Two little boys devoured their cupcakes in seconds....

As you can see from the photo we cheated and used a packet cake mix, Greens being the only ones I'll use. 

The cakes were light and fluffy, the frosting was not very strawberry as the packaging led you to believe. 

In all though, they were really easy to make, the kids got a kick out of helping in the kitchen and they were nice enough to eat.


PS.  I haven't been happy with our photo quality lately so after these shots came out grainy I changed a setting on the camera to see if things improve.  Bear with me while I try to sort this out.

1 comment:

I love getting comments! Thanks for stopping by.